We have a special package available for landlords in Birmingham and throughout the West Midlands comprising of an EPC and Gas Safety Certificate.
Working in conjunction with DB Heating, who are Gas Safe registered, we can provide landlords with a quick turnaround for both EPCs and Gas Safety Certificates at a price that is hard to beat.
Residential Landlord Legionella L8 Risk Assessment
Landlords are now required by law to have domestic properties risk assessed for legionnaires disease, the risk assessment is to be carried out on a regular basis, especially after the water system has been changed. We're offering risk assessments from £35.00.
The assessment consists of hot and cold water temperature, inspection of cold and hot water storage, little used outlets inspection, dead leg pipe work inspection and shower head inspection. Our risk assessment covers everything that the law requires and you are provided with a report for your records. Please call for more details.
Landlords Smoke Alarm and/or Carbon Monoxide Detectors
"Landlords will be required by law to install working smoke and carbon monoxide alarms in their properties, under measures announced by Housing Minister Brandon Lewis today (11 March 2015). The move will help prevent up to 26 deaths and 670 injuries a year. The measure is expected to take effect from October 2015, and comes with strong support after a consultation on property condition in the private rented sector.
This is part of wider government moves to ensure there are sufficient measures in place to protect public safety, while at the same time avoiding regulation which would push up rents and restrict the supply of homes, limiting choice for tenants" (GOV.UK)
Prices are as follows:
- Supply and fit 1 x Carbon Monoxide Detector & 1 x Smoke Alarm - £45.00
- Additional cost per extra Smoke Alarm installed at the same property - £10.00
- Additional cost per extra Carbon Monoxide Detector installed at the same property - £25.00
- If the Smoke Alarm/Carbon Monoxide detector is ordered at the same time as ordering a Legionella Risk Report (for the same property) the cost of the Legionella report will reduce from my standard fee of £35.00 to £15.00.
- If the Smoke Alarm/Carbon Monoxide detector is ordered at the same time as ordering an EPC and Legionella Risk Report (for the same property) the cost of the Legionella report will reduce from my standard fee of £35.00 to £5.00.